Next Realty Mid-Atlantic is one of Washington-Baltimore's premier commercial real estate brokerage firms.
With an office in Arlington, Virginia, Next Realty Mid-Atlantic serves the DC, Maryland and Virginia region with tenant and landlord representation services, consulting, strategic planning and a host of other services.
Tenant Representation Services
Next Realty Mid-Atlantic has helped shape the dynamic, fast-paced, ever-changing retail landscape in Virginia, Maryland and Washington, D.C. Several top national retailers have entrusted their expansion plans to US. The Next Team prides itself on helping tenants break into the supply-constrained Mid-Atlantic market, and is proud to have helped bring many tenants, including Target, Dicks, Dave and Busters, Darden Restaurants, BJ’s Wholesale and many others.
Landlord Representation Services
Next Realty Mid-Atlantic has represented some of the region’s most recognizable owners, landlords and developers, marketing many of the best shopping centers and retail properties in Virginia, Maryland and Washington, D.C. Whether a space is 100,000 SF or 1,000 SF, Next Realty Mid-Atlantic provides personalized, well-planned and aggressive leasing strategies to every listing.
Managed by: Comstock
An expanding, mixed-use, transit-oriented development; a thriving lifestyle destination that appeals to everyone, from foodies to movie-lovers to dog walkers
- Surrounded by diverse dining and services
- Home of Loudoun Economic Development Authority
- Metro arriving 2021
- Ample parking and on-site access to Metro’s Silver line and major thoroughfares
- District Park provides a central green and plaza, playground, splash pad and amphitheater
DULLES TOWN CROSSING
Managed by: Kimco Realty
A high volume regional shopping center with over 737,000 SF of retail.
- Spaces Available: 3,200 SF In-Line, 7,000 SF In-Line, and 30,630 SF Anchor
- Centrally located in Dulles, VA with direct access to Route 28 (Sully Road) and less than 1/2 mile off Route 7 (Harry Byrd Hwy)
ROCKVILLE TOWN CENTER
Managed by: Duball, LLC
The centerpiece of Downtown Rockville, Rockville Town Center is a two-phase mixed-use project delivering over 600 apartments, a luxury hotel, restaurants and shops.
- Now leasing Phase II:
18-story mixed-use building
610 additional parking spaces
400 multi-family residential units
20,000+ SF ground-level retail
- Less than one block to the Rockville Metro stop, with 4,425 riders per day.